Thursday, June 15, 2006

And today's Rocky Mountain News/Penny Parker installment:

MORE REAL: We hear that the Real World Denver cast will film footage at the Sleeper house, the Genesee clamshell house owned by John Huggins, head of economic development at the mayor's office. The landmark building, which Huggins sold this week, is named for its starring role in the 1973 Woody Allen comedy Sleeper.

On a personal note... lots of other RW Denver websites are popping up all over the place. I hope that you will continue to visit my site. I'm just a girl who loves Denver and has loved the Real World since I was 12 years old. I'm not a big corporate-owned site, and I've never been called a stalker. Just so you know! :)

3 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Big Daddy said...

I wonder what/why they are going to film up there?

Denver Post's 'getrealdenver' isn't working. Site is down.

:)

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Big Daddy said...

Denver Post has different info:

'A few days after buying the house, Dunahay hosted a party attended by a representative of MTV's reality series "The Real World." A deal to film the current cast at the house has not been negotiated, Jordan said.'

http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_3937548

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger I Ate Denver said...

Guess we might have to wait until the show airs to find out about this one! That house is pretty cool, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home