Sunday, June 11, 2006

First things first. According to Bill Husted of the Denver Post:

"Real World" cast is down to play midnight kickball against the Denver Kickball Coalition Wednesday at Sonny Lawson Park at 2300 Welton St.

This park is pretty cool and there's lots of on-street parking around it.

Secondly (is that a word?), I recieved an email from someone saying their college roommate is one of the gay cast members- a blonde kid named Davis. Go say 'hi' to him at the kickball game! (Anyone wanna go gawk with me?)

Last, I'm trying to get to JR's soon to check out the validity of a cast member working there as a barback (perhaps it's Davis?). I'll keep you posted, as always! Thanks for all the emails, you guys are awesome :)

3 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Big Daddy said...

Holy moley. I know a blonde kid named Davis. He used to work with me at Tracks. If you do go gawk, can you try and take a pic so I can see if it is the same Davis?

Thanks!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Big Daddy said...

That's Ralph Macchio. Whatever happened to him?

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Big Daddy said...

Oh duh, nope, that's not my Davis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home