Saturday, June 03, 2006

It's confirmed... the Denver Real World house is inhabited! Drove by at approximately 12:35pm this afternoon. There were at least 7 crew members outside around the front of the house. 2 of them were filming a sorority-looking brunette chick in the typical 'it's Saturday morning and I'm hungover' outfit. It was all so 'real' that I felt like I was driving through a movie set. The funniest part was the group of middle-aged bike riders stopped across the street watching and pointing. It was kind of odd that she was just standing in front of the house, just... standing. Alone. Don't we all do that? Just stand and stare in the middle of a busy street while TV cameras and boom mic's surround us? Yep, I know I do.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Big Daddy said...

Hey 'I Ate'.

Since you seem to have the Skinny on the Real World in Denver, I am going to link to you, and dub you the Denver Real World Special Ops.

Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home